How to Apply For Telangana epass Application 2017-18 ?
This is the Common question revolving in mind for each and every student of Telangana State. So, Here we are find best solution regarding TS/Tg epass application process 2017-18 academic year. So, candidates go through the below details and apply for the same. The students can apply for fresh / renewal applications once the application link activated. If the students already register with epass fee reimbursement they need to done with epass Renewal and those who are applying for fresh applications they need to go through the Fresh epass application link appeared on the official website telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
Telangana Epass Fresh Application 2017-18 :
- First of all candidates Go through the official website “telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in”.
- Check For Student Services and go through the link appeared on the home page.
- Now Click on the Student service link and it will redirect to the another page which will shown above.
- Now the candidates click on Post Matric Scholarships for Fresh registration 2017-18.
- Now application form appear on the screen, fill the all Details Carefully, like SSC Number, Phone Number and all details.
- Don,t forget to enter bank Details in the application form.
- Upload the all required documents.
- Now Click on submit you will receive epass application number to your mobile through SMS.
- Take a print out of submitted application for further use.
What are the Documents Required for Epass Fresh Application ?
This is very Important Details for the candidates who are going to APPLY. So, keep an eye on the below provided certificates and be ready with all documents . If once the application process starts we are ready to phase. Check Below
- SSC Mark sheet (Memo)year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application
- Student Aadhaar CARD NUMBER
- If you have enrolled for Aadhaar and have Enrolment Number(EID) with you, then verify yourAadhaar Status
- Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
- Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after 01-04-2017
- Open bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
- Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study
- Furnish CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
- If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal
- 2017-18 PMS Applications Registered in ePASS under ‘FRESH’ will be processed subject to college confirmation by the University registrars concerned and also subject to eligibility of the student.
- If there is a gap in study by one student, by discontinuation on health grounds or in other reason, the place of residence of the gap period as given by the MRO critically determine whether a local candidate or not.
Mandatory documents to be upload for epass 2017-18 Application :
- Latest Passport size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student.
- Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study(For the students as referred at point no.7 above)
- CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
Now go through the below link and apply online for epass application 2017-18
What are the Documents Required for Epass Renewal Application ?
- Incase of change of Bank account, open your Zero balance account in any of the nationlized banks
- Bank account not compulsory if the candidate belongs to EBC.
- Student should have a Mobile Number for receiving One Time Password for registration (Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
Mandatory Documents to Be Upload :
- Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFS Code incase of change
- Not required for EBC Students.
- Previous year pass memo or promoted certificate.
- Original Income affidavit with signature of parent and the student.
Time Line for epass Application Submission 2017-18
Now application process completed… What Next There is a timeline for submitted application xerox copy you need to produce your application form print out in your college with in One Month of completed submission online.
- Student: Submission of application online within one month from the date of admission.
- College: The Principal should issue bonafide certificate on the same day of submission of application form (hard copy) in the college.
- ASWO/Field Officer:
Physical Verification: Twice in a year
- Within one month of re-opening of college
- Within one month from the last date of closing of Admissions
Online recommendation within one week after verification.
- Accounts Officer: Bills submission- 16th to 18th of every month.
- D.T.O.: Passing of Bills & sending of cheques to Nodal Banks directly by 25th of every month.
- Nodal Bank: Credit to Accounts- 1st of every month.
The Total Process should be completed within one month of submission of application.
How to Check Telangana (TS) epass Application Status 2017-18 ?
Are you searching for Telangana epass application status for the year 2017-18. Yes you are at right place now. Here we are providing the exact and accurate information regarding TS epass application for the upcoming calendar year 2017-18. According to the current situation there is process to check your application status with the help of your application Number, SSC Hall Ticket Number and your Date of Birth. Apart from this you need to provide academic year, 10th standard year of study details required for check Telangana epass Application status 2017-18.
Now, Telangana State has divided into 30 districts. All the students from each and every district who are economically backward classes are eligible to apply. The Fee Reimbursement process started for the students who are economically poor and enthusiastic to study higher studies to achieve their Goals. For that purpose Telangana Government providing Scholarships to the students in different aspects like Pre Matric and Post Matric. All the candidates who are looking to check Telangana epass application status for the year 2017-18 keep your application number, ssc hall ticket number with you then proceed from below details.
This Year Telangana Government is going to give Fees Reimbursement to huge number of candidates who are applied for Prematric and postmatric scholarships according to the Colleges applied and the colleges under All Post Matric Colleges in Telangana recognized by Government of Telangana/Competent Authority. And all the list of Colleges are under administrative Department those are Departments of Higher Education, Technical Education, School Education, Health Medical and Family Welfare, Employment and Training) All those Departments are communicated by the Commissioner of Social Welfare.
When will Telangana epass Application Process Starts ?
This is the question raising from all students who wants to apply for fresh and renewal applications for telangana epass Scholarships. So, for that reason Here we are with you to Get latest information regarding for upcoming year that is 2017-18 application process. So the students keep check this site for latest information regarding Latest Scholarships in various sectors like Scheduled caste Sub Plan, Ambedkar overseas scholarship Details, Sc Welfare Hostel Scholarships and finally Prematric and Postmatric Scholarships for the students in the academic year 2017-18.
According to the previous years report we are expecting that Telangana Government is going to invite applications for the academic year 2017-18 in the month of November or December 2017. So, the students keep check this page to get latest updated information regarding Telangana epass apply online registration. This is alright now we move forward to who are eligible to apply for Telangana epass and required details to register online for epass application 2017-18.
According to Previous information 2016-17 epass application date is 15.11.2016
2015-16 telangana epass application started on 25.10.2015
For the academic year 2017-18 epass application started and the candidate go through below details and apply below provided link for apply.
- Fresh Registrations will be Closed on 30-08-2017
- Renewal Registrations will be closed on (30-08-2017)
Who are Eligible to Apply for Telangana epass 2017-18 Prematric and Postmatric Scholarships ?
This is the main question is revolving in all the students who are going to study for higher studies whether they are eligible for apply epass scholarships provided by Telangana State Government and Are we get Fee Reimbursement for the next academic year ? and How to Renewal the epass application for academic year 2017-18 ? What are the Changes made by Telangana Governement for epass application ? Don’t worry we are here to clear all your queries and provide good suggestions for apply online.
Who are Eligible ?
- The students belongs to Scheduled caste(SC) and Schedule Tribe(ST) and whose parental income is 2 lakhs or below are eligible for apply epass telangana.
- And the students who are belongs to Backward classes (BC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC) & Disabled Welfare whose parental income one lakh or below are eligible.
- The candidates who maintain their academic attendance percentage Greater than 70 are eligible.
Who are Not Eligible for Telangana epass application?
- Students other than SC/ST.BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare are not eligible for apply.
- The students belongs to SC/ST and whose parental income above Two lakhs are not eligible to apply.
- The students belongs to BC/EBC/ Welfare Disabled and whose parental income above One lakh are not eligible to apply.
- Students who are taken admission in the colleges in management Quota or Sponsered Quota are not eligible.
- Candidates belongs to EBC And they are studying Intermediate level or equivalent courses are not eligible to apply telangana epass application.
- If the student belongs to BC/EBC/DW and he is studying in open universities and distance educational institutes & B category seats in MBBS/BDS are not eligible to apply.
- If the student getting the stifund morethan the fee reimbursement are not eligible to apply.
What are the list of colleges are eligible under Telangana epass application 2017-18 ?
Alright!!! In the above we are mentioned that the students eligibility now we look forward to the list of colleges comes under the Telangana Fee Reimbursement scheme provided by Telangana State Government.
- All Post Matric Colleges in Telangana recognized by Government of Telangana/Competent Authority are eligible under fee reimbursement Scheme.
- List of colleges is communicated by Administrative Departments (Departments of Higher Education, Technical Education, School Education, Health Medical and Family Welfare, Employment and Training) to the Commissioner of Social Welfare also eligible for epass scholarships.
So, Candidates who want to know more information regarding telangana epass application online information such as How to apply epass, documents, eligibility,
- How can I know my scholarship status?
- What should i do if i am paid less than the amount charged by the college?
- How do I know my verification officer??
- what are the components of a PMS?
- How much reimbursement will I get?
- What is RTF ?
- What is MTF ?
Regarding all the above mentioned Queries as well as epass application related questions feel Free to Comment Below. We are here for Give you Best assistance regarding entire process of your epass application Procedure.