Are you looking for Karnataka epass application status right!!. You can go through the below details and check your epass Scholarship Details either your application accepted or not. If your application for the academic year 2017-18 accepted then you are eligible to get Fee Reimbursement from the Karnataka State Government. So, you can check the epass application details like Scholarship sanctioned amount, Tuition fee and other details. Karnataka State government has invited applications for Academic year 2017-18 from the candidates who are eligible under epass Government Scholarship Scheme. So, go through the below Details and check your application Number as well as Scholarship status.
From the Karnataka State Government Epass Post Matric Scholarship is one of the important welfare measure to give Scholarships to the students who are eligible. This is one of the good initiative procedure to upliftment of the students who are from backward families and aimed to enlistment of students. This process is initiated by Karnataka Backward Class Welfare Department.
Update : “Post-Matriculation Scholarship”, “Fee Exemption”, Vidyasiri – “Meal & Housing Assistance Scheme” and Nursing Students Apply Online for Discipline Requirement by 2017-18 by students of eligible backward classes studying in post-graduate courses Invited. Extended upto 10.09.2017 – Karepass
Update 2 : An online application to encourage students of backward classes attending IIM / IIT / IISc Education Institutions for 2017-18. The last date for filing of application is extended to 15.09.2017
Update 3 : “Post-Matriculation Scholarship”, “Fee Exemption”, Vidyasiri – “Meal and Housing Assistance Scheme” and Nursing Students Apply Online for Disciplinary Facilities through the Backward Classes Welfare Department for 2017-18 by students of qualified backward classes studying in post-matriculation courses. www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in online application.
ePass Application online of Karnataka State karepass cgg gov in
The candidates who are eligible can apply online for epass application before the last date of Application for the academic year 2017-18 through official website www.karepass.cgg.gov.in. Already Karnataka State successfully completed 2014-15 and 2015-16 academic year online applications those who submitted their in previous years now those students should renewal your application for the Academic year 2017-18.
Kar epass Hostel welfare fresh applications are now open so candidates can go through official details and check the required documents that you need to submit while submitting online application. This is very important because each and every candidate must submit their educational credentials as well as Caste which the student belongs to. Moreover he/she must submit the Bank Details inorder to get the epass Scholarship. Below we are providing the Required Documents for kar epass application process.
Alert! 2017-18 Fresh and Renewal Registrations are NOW OPEN for FAAS/PMS/FC/ Nursing Applications.
Epass Online Application Eligibility :
- First of all the student should be resident person of Karnataka State.
- Now if the candidate belongs to Pre-Class 1, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Parental Income should be 2.5 Lakh or below for the students who belongs to SC/ST.
- And the parental income will be Rs. 1 Lakh for the students who are from Pre-Class 1, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B.
Karnataka State Fresh and Renewal Applications Starts from this July and you can renewal your online Details once the link activated. It will be active for 2 months or more. So, candidates should be hurry before the last date ends. Students can check frequently to get their details regarding kar epass application status and to know your Kar epass application number here. Bookmark this page to get latest updates regarding the Karnataka epass application for all Calendar years.
Required Documents for Kar epass Application 2017-18
www.backwardclasses.kar.nic.in 2016-17, vidyasiri scholarship online application 2017-18, e pass status check, karepass report, epass karnataka application status 2016-17
- Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar/Sub-Tahsildar.
- Income Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) .
- Aadhar Card or EID.
- SSLC LCD Score last study Score score list.
- Bank Passbook Details (Mandatory)**
- If the student comes under disability/PWD he/she need to submit Certified Certificate.
- Recent Passport size Photograph.
RG Invitations (Only for General and Model Student Stations ) for 2017-18-Matric Following Boys / Girls’ Schools Last Date to Apply 12.07.2017
2017-18 “D.Devaraja Urs Videshi Vyasanga Vethana”
Last date for filling the application : 15-07-2017
Commencing date for filling the application : 07-06-2017
How to Apply for Karnataka Epass Application ?
The students who want to apply their electronic payment system application online procedure stated below. So, got through the below procedure and apply online before last date
- First of all Candidate visit the official website “www.karepass.cgg.gov.in“.
- In the Home page you will find Apply online link.
- Click on apply Online link It will redirect to epass online application form.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Now Click on Proceed.
- Enter your Details like Name, Father name, Mobile Number etc.,
- Check Once again all the filling details and click on submit.
- Then Karnataka epass website generate your epass application number once you done application process.
- You also receive through SMS to your mobile. Keep it safe for further use.
- Take a print out of submitted application.
- Now Re-login to your application form through your epass application number and upload all the documents carefully.
- Then Click on Final Submit your online application for kar epass submitted successfully and download your application form here.
Quick Links :
How to Take Print out of epass Application Form ?
If the student not taken the application form print out when submitting the epass online application. You must take print out by following steps.
- Visit the epass application Home page.
- There you find epass application status.
- Click on the kar epass application status link.
- You will be redirect to another page.
- Then enter your Details like kar epass application number and SSLC Number & Date of Birth of the student.
- If you forgot your kar epass application number you can get from Karnataka epass website and click on Know your application number link.
- Once you enter all your details then click on submit you will get your application status. Then scroll down until bottom of the page.
- Ther you find the print application form. Click on it and Press CTRL+P to take a print out.
How to Check Karnataka Epass Application Number ?
- Student visit the official website and there you see Know your application number
- Click on the Kar Know your application Number it will display another page.
- In that you can mark on whether you belongs to are fresh/Renewal Student.
- Select the Academic year.
- Enter the SSLC Hall Ticket/Examination Number.
- And Enter Year of pass of SSLC.
- Now Select SSLC pass Type like Karnataka SSLC Board/CBSE/ICSE/Other State Boards.
- Finally Enter your Date of Birth.
- Then Click on either Get Scholarship Details or Get Hostel Details.
- You will get your application number now.
- Take a print out for further use.
You can also Check How to Know epass application number on official website of Karnataka State.
How to Know Application Status 2017-18 ?
You are also searching for How to Find Kar epass Scholarship Status ?
- First of all student visit official website karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Application Status.
- Enter your Application Number.
- Select Academic year you are looking for.
- Submit SSLC Pass Type.
- Enter your SSLC Examination Number and year of passout.
- Finally Enter your Date of Birth and Click on Get Status.
- It will Display your application status on the screen. download It.
Upcoming epass Application Dates for Karnataka Epass application Process
D. Devaraj Aras invites application for Pratibha Puraskar – 2017-18 : Notified Soon
About Karnataka Epass ?
Karnataka Epass links all welfare departments, treasury, databases of Secondary Schools Leaving Certificate (SSLC), Colleges and Banks to disburse scholarships
The Government of Karnataka has established the exclusive “Backward Classes and Minorities Department” in recognition of the backward classes of minority communities in the state in 1977 and providing employment reservation under Academic and 16 (4) under Article 15 (4) of the Constitution of India. In 1999-2000, the Minority Welfare Department separated from the Backward Classes Welfare Department and has a separate Directorate. Currently, the Backward Classes Welfare Department has a separate Commission, continuing programs to provide backward classes to social justice, educational incentives and financial assistance to the community
Finally, Candidates who want to know more information regarding Karnataka epass application online information such as How to apply epass, documents, eligibility,
- How can I know my scholarship status?
- What should i do if i am paid less than the amount charged by the college?
- How do I know my verification officer??
- what are the components of a PMS?
- How much reimbursement will I get?
- What is Pre Matric ?
- What is Post Matric ?
Regarding all the above mentioned Queries as well as epass application related questions feel Free to Comment Below. We are here for Give you Best assistance regarding entire process of your epass application Procedure.