Welcome to Epassonline… You can check here complete information regarding epass application process for the all calendar years. Each year number of candidates are searching for How to apply for epass online? and the students don’t know exactl whether they are applying for postmatric or prematric scholarships they are applying for? So, for that reason here we are providing entire information regarding epass apply online, Know your application Number and how to check epass application status? and whether epass scholarship approved or in pending stage for all states like Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, karnataka, Himachal Pradesh and Tripura. So, Students can check their entire information below for all states scholorship status and official websites information.
What is Epass ?
Epass Stands for Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships. It is started in southern region states like Telangana , Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and north eastern state Tripura and also in Himachal Pradesh(HP). So each year all states government will provide epass scholarships for the students who are eligible. This is the system to help the people who are below poverty line and financially backward classes. This is the system introduced to help the people to study in different aspects.
Online Post Matric Scholarships disbursements through ePass application is one of the important welfare measures of the Government which is aimed at the educational upliftment of students Below poverty line(BPL), initiated by the Department of NEC and ST Welfare .
The epass system links all welfare departments, treasury, databases of Secondary Schools Certificate (SSC), colleges and banks to disburse scholarships. This system enables online transfer of Post Matric scholarship money to students below the Poverty Line, wherein directly tuition fee reimbursement is made to colleges and maintenance fee to the student after due verification’s into respective bank accounts. Processing of students’ applications for scholarships, sanctioning and passing of bills for disbursement are enabled in the system.
- Helps the people who are in Below poverty line(BPL).
- It will Help the students to study higher studies.
- It will helps for the students who are financially poor and unable study for higher studies. Those candidates will get Scholarships according to the epass criteria and they move into the brighter career.
- There are a variety of scholarships merit-based, need-based, student-specific, career-specific, and college-specific. The Ministry offers National as well as External Scholarships to the needy students.
Who are Eligible for Epass Application Online :
- The Students belongs to Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) and whose parental income is below Two lakhs are eligible for epass application online.
- Students who are from Backward Classes and have the Creamy Layer Certificate (OBC) and the parental income is below Two lacs are eligible for apply online.
- The students who maintain their academic attendance percentage above 75% those candidates are eligible.
- Students who are studying Post Matric College or Pre matric college Recognized by state Governments are eligible to apply online for epass.
How To Apply For Epass Application Scholarships :
You are searching for How to apply for online epass application ? Don’t worry we are here provided the Detailed information Regarding the application process of all states which are continuing epass scholarships. So, candidates go through the below details and apply online.
- First of all candidate can check whether you are eligible for apply epass scholarships. If you are eligible student then got through the official website for state you are applying epass.
- Now, Click on the apply online button which will appear on the home screen of official website.
- It will Redirect to application form.
- Fill up the all Details like Name , address and Educational Institute/college you are studying and upload the recent passport size Photograph.
- Don’t forget to enter your recent Bank Details like Account number Bank Name, IFSC Code in epass application form because once your epass scholarship approved your amount will credit to the bank details you are provided.
- After completion of filling epass application form. Now, click on submit button.
- Now you will get the epass application Number which is important in future use because if you want to renewal your scholarship for further years. Without epass application number you cannot modify are update your status. and also if you want to chck your epass application status by entering your application Number only.
- After Completing online application for epass you need to take a print out and submit along with relevent documents in your Educational Institution before 7 days. Thereafter they will process your application.
- You can also get SMS alerts to your Registered Mobile Number about epass application procedure. like application form submit, Epass approval by Government and Sanctioned money Details.
- Once your epass amount sanctioned you will get amount through e-payment to your bank account.